Time for the traditional pre-Christmas release of pak128.Britain! 1.13 contains the following updates and additions: – lots of new ships – ironworks (wlindley) – gasworks (jamespetts) – new 4-wheel carriage graphics (jamespetts) – SIMUTRANS FRIED CHICKEN!!! (Sarlock) – numerous bugfixes Get it here. Merry Christmas and happy playing!
Archive for the ‘pakset’ Category
Fabio and mEGa are working on a large city re-vitalization project, in pak128. They are adding winter versions to a large number of pak128 hi-rise buildings.
Fabio is also replacing old images with completely new ones when they do not fit modern quality standards or their scale is not to pak128 specifications.
So far dozens of buildings [...]
A new version of pak128.Britain is now available. This contains the following major additions and changes:
- Lots of new city buildings
- More planes (Milko)
- More modern buses (Mattw62)
- More DMU trains, steam locomotives and carriages (jamespetts)
- Complete narrow gauge railway vehicle set (jamespetts)
- Narrow gauge stations
- Updated way graphics (kierongreen)
- New station extensions (jamespetts)