As we previously announced, the Battle for Wesnoth Project was once again accepted into the Google Summer of Code program as a mentoring organization. This Monday, April 21st, Google published the final list of accepted student proposals.
We are now excited to announce the students who will be working with us during the following months:
- Aishiko: Spritesheets for Wesnoth
- FAKevin/Kevin_Xi: Improve AI by implementing global attack/retreat decision
- lipk/lipkab: SDL 2 transition
- RiftWalker: Unifying single-player and multi-player code paths
- Spoffy: Completing and Improving the User Made Content Daemon
They will commence work on their projects soon, and the results are expected to become part of future releases of the 1.13.x development series.
Welcome to Wesnoth, students, and good luck!
– Delivered by Feed43 service