After a long hibernation a new version of the 3D RPG Lips of Suna was released today!
|Take that you, ermm brown something?|
More screenshots here, and there are quite a few great new features:
- New terrain system.
- More responsive controls.
- Real single player mode.
- New spell and enchantment systems.
- Many graphical improvements.
- Added limited scope game modes.
- Improved script performance.
- Extended character modeling support.
- User interface improvements.
- Improved mod loading.
- Major code cleanup.
- Several less interesting changes.
Looks like the developers are back at it full-force, so give them some encuraging feedback over here!