– Mac is back!
– Two new single player campaign tiers
– New maps:
– New player model: Neko.
– Specular maps have been added to many player and weaponsmodels. These can be disabled by turning off detail textures.
– Invulnerability powerup and effects
– Grappling hook model, shader, and sounds
– Angelyss, Gargoyle have been reanimated
– Liz and SMarine animation glitches fixed
– Many of the old maps got entity tweaks, gametype unlocking and other fixes.
– Benchmark demo
– Fixed TEAMMATE kill message bug.
– Prevent team changing and disconnect from changing team score in Team Deathmatch.
– Don’t let vampire resurrect dead players.
– Now uses FFA spawnpoints in domination.
– Workaround for Kamikaze bug.
– g_autonextmap added (“Auto change level” in the menu). Randomly picks a new map once the current map has ended. The maps allowed for each gametype are configurable.
– You can now see how much health the obelisk have left in Overload
– Autoswitch weapon can now be set to only change to better or new weapons.
– Chat beep can be disabled in options.
– Changed default customvotefile to customvote.cfg.
– Added the possibility for spawning in waves. The cvar g_respawntime says how often players should spawn.
– Added a CVAR g_voteBan X – bans a player for X minutes using the KK-admin system
– Added g_gravityModifier (default 1.0) that modifies g_gravity relatively to the value set by the map.
– Additional dmflags. Most notably “Fast weapon switch” and “No self damage”.
– Added a CVAR g_damageModifier to modify damage of all weapons and triggers.
– Added replace_* cvars like disable_*. Can be used like “set replace_weapon_shotgun weapon_bfg” for replacing shutgun by BFG.
– Handicap is reset to 100 once returned to the main menu. It is no longer changeable thorugh the GUI to prevent new players from hurting themself.
– Added “Click to respawn”-message. Tells the player how long until they are allowed to respawn. Very relevant for wave spawning.
– New specular code, r_specmode 1 to enable
– New environment map code, r_envmode 1 to enable
– Cascaded bloom, which is more ‘natural’, and is much faster on lower end hardware r_bloom_cascade 1 to enable
– Support for GLSL shaders!
– Bloom is not allowed if we don’t have 32-bit color for textures. This stops the user from playing with corrupt bloom in 16-bit color since the bloom code doesn’t really support that yet.