New master snapshot. More script and savegame porting.
Older savegames won’t load with this version.
We could use some community help with the following:
- Change: Show planned structure blueprints to allies (86c9451525)
- Change: Support for ECM jammers (#340, 55a6259b12)
- Fix: Prevent VTOLs from getting stuck on buildings (#2534, 818e9b4236)
- Fix: Prevent droids getting strange orders after loading a savegame (d74a73a34d)
- Fix: Factories build properly again after loading a savegame (850e0e5e00)
- Fix: Correct player placement/colours and buildings in the map preview (#2859, 0d6a27380d, 4de9642cd9)
- Change: Remove fog of war/mist options in favour of a combined explored/seen mode (#2920, c04bf74f3a)
- Change: Walls now don’t adapt their shape to the terrain, according new models (50f1ce2145, a4d922dc54, aac05b3bff, 8662843058, 5839c490b1)
- Update: Simplified Chinese (#2858, #2869, 614ca9a867, 8e29659f64, cd3f9edc42)
- Update: Hungarian (#2865, 58668d7fd5)
- Update: Brazilian (#2868, fbee38857a)
- Update: Turkish (#2884, 31da7b5d4d)
- Update: Danish (1c8d7e4e04)
- Update: Romanian (#2906, ffd2ad7adb, 9d7232eb60)
- Update: German (#2898, 55632ba308)
- Update: Dutch (0af391ad1d)
Full list of changes: https://github.com/Warzone2100/warzone2 … r_20111026
This release probably contains bugs, please report them so they can be fixed.
See BugReporting for details, in short:
- Search the existing tickets for your problem, if the problem has already been fixed in git, the ticket will be closed.
- If there is an open one already, feel free to add more info to it.
- If there is no report yet, make a new ticket (one per issue).
- Be as detailed as possible in both summary and description, and either log in with your forum account or leave an email address so we can contact you if we need more information.
- The more information we have, the easier it is to fix problems (or the other way around, the harder it is for us to reproduce a problem, the less likely it is to get fixed), so include savegames/instructions to reproduce the bug, crashdumps, backtraces, screenshots for graphical problems… whatever is relevant.
- When you attach files to a ticket, please add each text/image file separately and uncompressed, so we can view them easily in trac (savegames can and should be zipped, they consist of name.gam, possibly name.es, and the files in the name/ folder).
As usual, downloads can be found on our download page or directly on Sourceforge. Direct download links:
Source (Linux): http://sourceforge.net/projects/warzone … z/download
Windows: http://sourceforge.net/projects/warzone … e/download
Mac: http://sourceforge.net/projects/warzone … g/download