Hello Warzone fans!
At this time, we bring you, what should be the last release in this series.
Have no fear, we will continue to enhance & fix Warzone with every new release we do.
As for what is coming up next, we will let you know soon enough.
A special thanks to forum member Ezio, for redoing the cut-scenes for us. They are now available on our site.
As usual, we need bug reports to fix problems in the game. Please note that we use tickets only to track bugs, for discussions about how features should work and feature requests we have a dedicated forum section.
For bug reports, see BugReporting for details, in short:
- Search the existing tickets for your problem, if the problem has already been fixed in git, the ticket will be closed.
- If there is an open one already, feel free to add more info to it.
- If there is no report yet, make a new ticket (one per issue).
- Be as detailed as possible in both summary and description, and either log in with your forum account or leave an email address so we can contact you if we need more information.
- The more information we have, the easier it is to fix problems (or the other way around, the harder it is for us to reproduce a problem, the less likely it is to get fixed), so include savegames/instructions to reproduce the bug, crashdumps, backtraces, screenshots for graphical problems… whatever is relevant.
- When you attach files to a ticket, please add each text/image file separately and uncompressed, so we can view them easily in trac (savegames can and should be zipped, they consist of name.gam, possibly name.es, and the files in the name/ folder).
2011-10-23: Version 2.3.9
- Change: Show damage on all buildings (#2634, commit: eabe72073c5e594f7849cd53460b25ae95b3371e)
- Change: Use Ctrl-V instead of Tab to paste in edit boxes (#2830, d2f4b5a162)
- Change: Mouse wheel scrolling in research and build menus (#2110, 6a41d3f59f)
- Fix: Make units follow their orders better (#2391, 2c31de5247)
- Fix: Make sure files in sequences.wz override included ones, so localized videos are always used (#2728, 4830009833)
- Fix: Maps can never override game data (#2825, 1838d20c1d)
- Fix: Make mod savegames work properly (#2735, #2825, 5886695119)
- Fix: Prevent VTOLs from getting stuck on buildings (#2534, d1c93494de, 419ae40633)
- Fix: Properly update player colours in the map preview (c52d627b85)
- Update: Dutch (#2723, 4545d492f2)
- Update: Turkish (#2727, #2794, #2831, #2840, 09ac275217, bbda88a5ff, a406df2af1, fcec0a3062)
- Update: German (#2729, 205120cc0e)
- Update: Hungarian (#2738, #2747, #2754, #2782, #2865, 03c83546af, 994e8f9022, 7bb82c66d5, 7189dcf2a4, 67686dd337)
- Update: Spanish (#2788, d721bb662c)
- Update: Brazilian (#2786, 29e8872533)
- Update: Simplified Chinese (#2858, #2869, 989e65c43e, 64067a5b66, 81da3ed307)
- Update: Danish (4e6dfcf01d)