Alien Arena 2011 version 7.50 has been released today for windows and linux users! The latest version(7.50) of the open sourced, freeware deathmatch shooter features a host of updates and features. We have also implemented the use of AutoTools for easier and more consistent Linux/Unix/MacOS compilation.
Some of the new features in this release:
- Ragdoll physics using the Open Dynamics physics engine.
- Revamped in-game IRC client.
- GNU AutoTools for Linux/Unix/MacOS installation.
- True Type Font support.
- Two brand new maps, one revamped map.
- New music by renowned musician Paul Joyce.
- Bugfixes, tweaks, and much more!
For a complete changelog look HERE