PlayOnLinux 3.8 is now out!
A lot of bugs have been fixed
– Fixed Bug #22,
– Ukranian file should be called uk.po instead ua.po,
– PlayOnLinux can no longer run in it’s own environement,
– The program does not alert the user that 3D acceleration is not present when mesa-utils packet is not installed,
– Fixed a bug in libraries loading,
– Fixed bug in Wine Import plugin and Offline PlayOnLinux plugin,
– Some cleaning.
A lot of new features
Some plugins are now integrated in our software, adding a lot of features:
– Capture will allow you to record your games,
– Wine Import will allow you to add Wine apps into PlayOnLinux, and uses our features for it,
– Cedega Import will let you import your Cedega games,
– Wine Look will help you to change the color of your Wine application to fit better with your desktop,
– Advanced Wine Configuration will give you access to a lot of tweaks for Wine,
– Offline PlayOnLinux will allow you to run PlayOnLinux without internet access, by running locally a server script.
– POL_GetSetupImages and POL_SetupWindow_InitWithImages will help you to manage top and left images for your scripts. Here is an example:
POL_GetSetupImages "http://www.mywebsite.com/left.jpg" "http://www.mywebsite.com/top.png" "script_name" POL_SetupWindow_InitWithImages # Replace POL_SetupWindow_Init
– playonlinux-shell (run it in a terminal) will give you access to PlayOnLinux debugging shell.
Some explanations for 3.7.7 features
– POL_SetupWindow_auto_shortcut will allow you to create a shortcut without giving the name of the directory.
POL_SetupWindow_auto_shortcut "my_wineprefix" "My_Program.exe" "My_icon.png" "Program name"
– POL_SetupError will close the script if a command fails.
cd /repertoire || POL_SetupError "/repertoire does not exists"
We advise you to update your PlayOnLinux version.