1. Sky/better 3rd person view.
2. Better minimap (alt+m).
3. Improved weather effects.
4. Context menu for many GUI elements (right click on windows, bars, etc.)
5. Many other smaller improvements and bug fixes.
6. New weapon and armor (not available in the game yet).
7. New eye candy effects.
8. Map bug fixes & a few new additions
1. Engineering god.
2. Fixed the knowledge list.
Contributors (in no particular order)
- lots of Eye Candy related stuff
– missile effects
– level up effects
– harvesting effects
– ongoing effects (client side triggered, server triggers are still WIP)
– EC debug window
– enabling poor man now immediately reduces particle count for smoke and fountains, no map change required
– staff effects
– mine effects
– other effect tweaks
- small stuff
– scale floating damage message with the amount of damage taken
– display a floating message “miss” on missed shots
– fix endian issues in missile messages
– OSX related fixes
– AMD64 related fixes related to different types of float implementations
Sky, new camera movement, weather effects, various bug fixes.
The context menu system (right-click menus); cut/copy/paste, general hud, quick spells, quickbar, player banner and window title menus.
#exp is now client side and has all the skills.
New settings button on login screen.
Print storage catergory items to console (from title context menu).
Print astro text to console (from title context menu).
Inventory window size selection (from title context menu).
Debian/Ubuntu Linux package files
Window text wrapping
Fixed rules and language selection window so they always get used on a new install.
Give warning message for books not in book list.
Prevent astro window bars extending beyond window.
Fixed crash when new character name was too long.
A few additions and fixes for kibora’s rotating minimap.
More work on the shadowed text in the HUD
Mapwalk dance fix
Various small bugfix suggestions with other developers
Galienne temple addition, map bug fixes.
And a big thanks to all the Mods! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)