After the completion of the Apple Macintosh version of “Jack Keane”, the young British man is now ready to start his adventures on the Linux platform as well. The Linux version is currently in Beta testing and should start shipping this summer.
About Jack Keane
Colonial England. Under a
certain amount of… duress… Jack takes on a job which will not only
cause him a great deal of trouble, but also bring to light the answer
to a mystery out of his distant past. A lack of money leads Jack to
accept a charter to take a British secret agent to mysterious “Tooth
Island”. When Jack’s ship shatters on the mysterious island’s cliffs on
arrival and the secret agent quickly becomes a meal for a monster in
the jungle, Jack is soon left to cope with the situation on his own.
Island” is ruled by the strange Doctor T, who is cultivating man-eating
plants and has his own dastardly plans for the British Empire. And why
does he seem to know Jack, who can’t remember ever having been on Tooth
Island? What are Doctor T’s plans? And what does he know about Jack’s
And then there’s the young and naive Amanda, who is filled
by an almost fanatical drive to prove her worth. In the beginning the
young lady is employed by Doctor T, and part of her task is to track
Jack down and take him prisoner. It doesn’t take long before she begins
to wonder if she is really on the right side, or if she shouldn’t join
her opponent, the charming Captain Jack, instead.
hunt across the length and breadth of the dangerous island finally airs
the mystery surrounding Jack’s past and leads to a spectacular showdown
with a dark and deadly enemy and his nefarious henchmen.
* The Funniest adventure game in the footsteps of Monkey Island
* Enthralling story including many allusions to famous movies, videos and computer games
* More than 40 funny characters
* An abundance of cinematic movies and cut-scenes
* Countless locations stuffed with interactions
* Suited for both beginners and, due to increasing difficulty levels, advance players
* Two playable characters: The very ironic, slightly clumsy daredevil Jack Keane, plus the
attractive and adventuresome lady, Amanda
* 3-D levels presented in a classic adventure atmosphere
* Plenty of diverse locations such as London, the high seas, Cape Town and the Indian jungle