I love the 0.7.x generation.
Anyway, this is mainly a bugfix release. It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you upgrade from 0.7.6 to 0.7.7 (or rather, from 0.7.1 to 0.7.6 to 0.7.7 for half of you)
- Fixed “Getting stuck bug”
- Fixed logging bug
- Fixed UI crash
- Fixed overflow in Multiplayer list + Some of beast’s changes to server list (longer names)
- Instantgib and All rockets disabled during single player startup
- Clears nextmap after single player
- Windows only: new SDL.dll allows Caps Lock and Num Lock to be used as keys.
- Using protocol number 69, this should only now show servers running 0.7.7 (In other words, no more lotsofservers with ‘invalid game folder’ error)
For those who don’t read the front page, then get your rear there!